IMPORTANT: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply in the UK from 25 May 2018. It will replace the 1998 Data Protection Act and introduce new rules on privacy notices, as well as processing and safeguarding personal data.
Please find details of how we collect and store data below:
- Who is collecting the data?
Fun Casino Hire UK Ltd.
- What data is being collected?
We collect information to provide you with quotations and process bookings such as names, addresses and contact details.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We NEVER share any of your information with third parties.
- How will the information be used?
Information provided will be used only for the purpose of providing you with a quotation or processing a booking.
- How long will the data be stored for?
We will keep your data for an indefinite period as an email to provide you with requested information.
- What rights does the data subject have?
You can request to receive any information we hold on you, or erase any information that we hold on you at any time.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?